Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kenyon in Picture


I think each summer I go to the Kenyon Review's writer workshops, it gets harder and harder to leave.  This was my first summer attending their program specifically designed for teachers, and I loved every minute of it.  I came home with some great ideas for my own classroom and filled a whole legal pad with new writing that I did.  I'm already looking forward to going back again next summer!

Here are some pictures from my week at Kenyon...
Bright and early ready to start a new day of writing.
I'm waiting for everyone else in our classroom with my best friend coffee!

My writing tools!  

We all read from something we wrote during the week.
This is the room where our reading was held.

Middle Path.  Kenyon College is so beautiful.

This is the coffee shop I was at two summers ago when I learned that CANARY sold!


This is the dorm John Green lived in!
He tweeted me his room number, but I couldn't get in to take a picture of the door
(which is probably just as well...that's border-line stalker!).

1 comment:

Kristan Hoffman said...

GAH! I love Middle Path, and Kenyon, and Gambier.