Saturday, July 13, 2013

Celebrate CANARY's Launch!


CANARY is flying into the world soon, and I'd LOVE for you to help me celebrate!

I'm having two launch parties...a physical one and virtual one on Facebook.

The physical one is July 31 at 6:30 at Fairview Park Public Library.  There will be cupcakes, prizes, and books to purchase and get signed (or you can bring your own copy if you've already bought one).

I can't tell you how excited I am to have my launch at the library.  The Fairview library is my childhood library. I begged my mom to take me almost every day (and when I was old enough I rode my bike), the librarians all knew my name, I did all their programs, and even worked there shelving books when I was in high school!

RSVP here if you can make it (or just show up and surprise me!):
https://www.facebook.com/events/136360959903797/

The virtual launch will be online through Facebook and include prizes, books secrets, and other fun surprises!

RSVP for the virtual launch here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/216327438521538/

I hope you can join me for one (or both of the events)!