Sunday, June 30, 2013

Oh Kenyon College, How I Love Thee


If you've followed my blog from the start, you know that one of my favorite places in the world to be is Kenyon College, where I participate in the Kenyon Review Writers Workshop.

I'm back for my fourth summer and this year I'm in a workshop specifically designed for teachers (who love to write!).  I've only been here for a day so far, but I'm loving that I'm back on campus.  There's just something magical about writing on this school (hmmm....maybe it's the fact that this is where John Green went to college!).

This year I'm staying in brand new town houses that students haven't even lived in yet (so glad I'm not in the dorms!), and I got a good laugh over the fact that I brought the same comforter I used over a decade ago in my college dorm!


I'm hoping to get a lot of good writing done in the dorm room!

You can read about my past adventures at Kenyon here, here, here, and (this is the post where John Green tweets me back!).

And if you want to see more of the beautiful campus, the movie Liberal Arts was filmed here (while I was at the conference two years ago!).