Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CANARY Trailer Reveal

Have you ever seen a book trailer?  They're one of my favorite ways to hook a reader to a book.  I start my school year by showing some of my favorites and it never fails that many of my students will pick a book from one of the trailers I showed them.

Well, guess what???  CANARY has a trailer now!  It's awesome and emotional and I love it to pieces!
I can't wait to share it with you!

I thought it would be fun to get a bunch of people involved in the reveal (which will be Friday, June 14th).  You can share the trailer on your blog, Twitter, Facebook page, or any other social media that you can think of.

As a thank you, I'll randomly pick one person who signed up and shared my trailer and give you one of the very last ARCs that I have (I only have three left!).

If you want to be a part of the reveal, please fill out the form below, and I'll send you all the details (including a sneak peek of the trailer on Thursday, June 13th).

1 comment:

Ashera barbara said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Kaki Cantengan
Obat Benjolan Di Miss V
Pengobatan Autoimun Herbal