Friday, March 29, 2013

A Library Wedding


Galleycat featured a sweet marriage proposal in a library on their blog yesterday.  I don't know about you, but I can't think of a better place for a proposal (well, maybe Napa, but I might be bias!).


Jason and I didn't get engaged in a library, but we did have our wedding pictures taken in one!  The Cleveland Public Library is a beautiful place, and I thought it was perfect for our pictures.  We even brought along The Great Gatsby (a book that's special to both of us....when Jason and I first started to date, I told him it was one of my favorite books.  He immediately bought a copy and read it.  I think that's one of the first moments when I started to fall in love with him.  A man who would read my favorite books???  Uhm, yeah!).







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photographs, Rachele. Bride and library are both beautiful. The story of your husband buying and reading "The Great Gatsby" is so sweet! Time is passing quickly ... Canary's release will be here before we know it. :) (from Jo/YA Novel Writing)

Ashera barbara said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Cara Menyembuhkan Paru Paru Basah
Cara Menghilangkan Alergi Seafood
Tips Untuk Menghilangkan Alergi Hidung
Obat Sembelit Yang Aman
Cara Mengobati Demam Berdarah
Pengobatan Bells Palsy Herbal
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Pantat
Menghilangkan Benjolan Lemak
Obat Penyakit Dompo
Obat Diabetes Insipidus