Friday, February 8, 2013

Line Edits


Right now I'm smack dab in the middle of line edits.

For those of you who don't know what line edits are, it's when an editor goes line by line and word by word and suggests changes.  This can involve words that are used often, bad phrasing, restating things, grammar, and so on.

I'm slowly working through my document either accepting or declining my editor's changes.  It's nice to revisit Canary, because it's been so long since I've read it (over a year and a half!).  However, I have a deadline, so I've been burning the midnight oil.

This picture describes me perfectly right now...


And if you want to die of cuteness, check out the Tumblr where this pic is from!

3 comments:

Kristan Hoffman said...

Oh I love Maddie! I follow her on Instagram. :)

Good luck with edits!

Jessica Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Love that picture! So cute! :) Hope the editing goes smoothly! That's a long time since your last read... does it sound different to you now?

Jessica

Ashera barbara said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Cara Menyembuhkan Paru Paru Basah
Cara Menghilangkan Alergi Seafood
Tips Untuk Menghilangkan Alergi Hidung
Obat Sembelit Yang Aman
Cara Mengobati Demam Berdarah
Pengobatan Bells Palsy Herbal
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Pantat
Menghilangkan Benjolan Lemak
Obat Penyakit Dompo
Obat Diabetes Insipidus