Monday, February 11, 2013

CANARY Stamp (and bookmarks!)


My birthday was a week ago, and my mom got me the coolest gift. A canary stamp with my name on it!


I've been stamping it on pretty much everything but envelopes, so I think I need to test it out the old fashioned way.


That's where you come in. I just bought a book of stamps and would love to send some bookmarks out.



Sound good? I've got twenty stamps, so the first twenty people fill out this form will get a treat in the mail.



*Open toUnited States readers only....sorry!

*If you feel more comfortable e-mailing me first to see if all the bookmarks have been requested before giving me your address, I totally understand.  Just shoot me over an e-mail at ralpine@aol.com

5 comments:

Stina Lindenblatt said...

That's adorable. I need to find something like that in Canada. :)

Cheyanne said...

SO Cute! Good job, Mom! ;)

Jessica Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

So beautiful! Love it! What an awesome mom you have! :)

Jessica

Pepopsmama Glitch said...

Awesome stamp!!! Makes old fashioned "snail mail" much more fun!!!

Ashera barbara said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Cara Menyembuhkan Paru Paru Basah
Cara Menghilangkan Alergi Seafood
Tips Untuk Menghilangkan Alergi Hidung
Obat Sembelit Yang Aman
Cara Mengobati Demam Berdarah
Pengobatan Bells Palsy Herbal
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Pantat
Menghilangkan Benjolan Lemak
Obat Penyakit Dompo
Obat Diabetes Insipidus