Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The ARCs Are Here! The ARCs Are Here!


If you follow my Facebook page, you've probably seen me post a few pictures of my CANARY advance copies.


I apologize if it's a lot of ARC overload, but I just can't stop staring at them!  They are amazing and beautiful, and I'm loving that name on the spine that looks an awful lot like mine!


Check back at my blog on Monday, because I'm planning to announce a contest of awesome proportions.  A giveaway featuring books from all of the authors who have blurbed CANARY so far and an advance copy of CANARY (because you all want one of them, right!?).

In preparation of the big contest, my advance copies have been getting ready for their big moment:
Chilling on my bookshelf with all the other books.
Spending some quality time with Radley (who does not look impressed!)
Working out, so they look good for you.
Getting ready for a relaxing bubble bath.
Watching one of their favorite shows (hey, don't judge!).
Getting some beauty sleep.
So check back on Monday...maybe one of these copies will end up in your mailbox!

8 comments:

allison said...

HAHAHAHAAH this is the cutest post EVER. I can't wait to try and win one!

SA Larsenッ said...

This is awesome!! Love this post, and that dog... So cute!!!! The book is gorgeous, my dear.

Pretty Knitty said...

Love, Love, LOVE! Yay for ARCs! (And for this awesome author, who sounds a LOT like YOU!)

Dani said...

Wow, looks like they are making their rounds throughout the house! Good for them! And they do look wonderful!

Melody Simpson said...

Oh my goodness, I love this post! So happy for you! The ARCs look amazing! Ahh!

Krispy said...

This is so cute! Looks like your ARCs are making themselves right at home.

Chelsea Pitcher said...

YAYY!! Love these photos! Those ARCs look busy!

Ashera barbara said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat penyakit crohn Alami
Obat Benjolan Nanah
Pengobatan Jamur Pada Selangkangan
Cara Mengobati Eksim Kering
Obat Kanker Paru Paru Kronis
Cara Menghilangkan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Kista Ginjal Alami
Obat Amandel Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Penyakit Leptospirosis
Pengobatan Nyeri Tulang Ekor Herbal