Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Gifts X3


So I gave my husband the first season of Homeland for Christmas.

He then gave me a copy of the first season of Homeland for Christmas.

My brother in law and girlfriend proceeded to give us our third copy of the first season of Homeland for Christmas.

I think the universe was trying to tell me to watch that show, which was very wise of the universe.

We devoured it in four days.

Four days, I tell you!

Obsessed.

Now I need the second season to come out, so we can buy a million copies of that one too!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

It's so so good! And the second season is way more gasp worthy! You'll love it!!

And how funny! It was fated for you to watch.

Ashera barbara said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat penyakit crohn Alami
Obat Benjolan Nanah
Pengobatan Jamur Pada Selangkangan
Cara Mengobati Eksim Kering
Obat Kanker Paru Paru Kronis
Cara Menghilangkan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Kista Ginjal Alami
Obat Amandel Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Penyakit Leptospirosis
Pengobatan Nyeri Tulang Ekor Herbal