Tuesday, January 22, 2013

CANARY Blurb: Jennifer Brown, author of THE HATE LIST


I feel like I've been writing a lot of posts lately about CANARY blurbs, but I'm not complaining!  And hopefully you aren't too!  I can't wait until all of you finally get to read it!

CANARY received another wonderful blurb from Jennifer Brown, author of THE HATE LIST, BITTER END, PERFECT ESCAPE, and the forthcoming THOUSAND WORDS.  My students love Jennifer's books, and I'm so happy she liked CANARY!



Here's what she had to say:

"The subtle way Rachele Alpine addresses love, loss, popularity, and friendship makes this book a realistic and arresting read. For anyone who ever struggled with frenemies and fitting in, CANARY is an important addition to contemporary YA discussions." 

~Jennifer Brown, author of THE HATE LIST 

And just in case you missed my other blurbs, here is Erin Jade Lange's blurb (author of BUTTER) and Colleen Clayton's blurb (author of WHAT HAPPENS NEXT).