Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CANARY BLURB: Erin Jade Lange, Author of BUTTER!


Remember when CANARY got this totally awesome blurb from Colleen Clayton???

Well, guess what?

It got another one!!!

Erin Jade Lange, author of one of my favorite books this year, BUTTER, blurbed CANARY!



This is what she has to say:

"Rachele Alpine's CANARY sings the truth about what happens when we put our high school heroes on a pedestal and give them the power to act like villains."

~Erin Jade Lange, author of BUTTER

Woo-hoo! 

Check back next week, because I have one more blurb to share!  And then I think it will be time to have a contest.  I'm thinking books from the three authors who have blurbed CANARY so far and an ARC of CANARY!  How does that sound!?!

3 comments:

Jaime Morrow said...

Awesome! I'm really getting excited about your book's release. :)

Kristan Hoffman said...

Very cool! And that giveaway sounds pretty stellar.

Ashera barbara said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat penyakit crohn Alami
Obat Benjolan Nanah
Pengobatan Jamur Pada Selangkangan
Cara Mengobati Eksim Kering
Obat Kanker Paru Paru Kronis
Cara Menghilangkan Syaraf Kejepit
Obat Kista Ginjal Alami
Obat Amandel Paling Ampuh
Obat Herbal Penyakit Leptospirosis
Pengobatan Nyeri Tulang Ekor Herbal