Sunday, December 9, 2012

Found! The Perfect Christmas Gift!


Christmas is only two weeks away (two weeks...what!?!).  Do you have all your Christmas shopping done?

If not, I'd like to suggest this wonderful book I know called CANARY (and I hear the author is pretty swell too!).

CANARY doesn't come out until August 1, 2013, but you can pre-order it here!  And so you have something to give to the lucky gift giver, I'll send you a pre-order Christmas pack...woo-hoo!

What it includes:

*A CANARY bookmark (one for you and one for the person you're giving it to, because everyone should get a treat at Christmas!)

*A CANARY postcard with the cover on the front and summary on the back

(back of postcard)
*A CANARY notecard with a message from me about receiving the book in August

*A set of recycled sweater hand warmers so you have something little to wrap up (they are jasmine scented and you just have to put them in the microwave to heat up and keep your hands warm)



All you need to do is e-mail me (ralpine@aol.com) your pre-order receipt, your address, and the name of the person getting the gift.  I'll send it all out ASAP, so it's ready to give on Christmas.

IMPORTANT: I am only offering this until Monday, December 17th, so I can make sure everything is shipped out in time.

And you can give a little gift to me by clicking the "Like" button on the top of CANARY's Amazon page to let me know you think the book is the bomb diggity!  (you have to be logged in to click "like")

2 comments:

Elle said...

I did it! I can't wait to read Canary! I'm just sad I have to wait so long. I know it'll be worth it!!

Dr. kold_kadavr_flatliner, MD said...

GREETINGS, EARTHLING!! While I can only stay in this existence finite for a while (gotta run back to the Elysian Fields soon), take anything and everything you wanna from our wonderfull, plethora-of-thot to write the next, great masterpeace -if- I can but kiss your gorgeous, adorable feets and/or cohesively cuddle withe greatest, ex-mortal-girly-ever to arrive in Seventh Heaven!! Think about it. Do it! Get back with me Upstairs, k? God bless you, doll: pleasure-beyond-measure is waiting in the Great Beyond for you and eye. Love you proFUSEly, girl. PS: the musical term MORENDO means ‘dying-away in tone-and-time’. How very apropos for U.S. …thewarningsecondcoming.com