Saturday, December 29, 2012

Debut Author Challenge 2013


You only have a few more days to sign up for the Debut Author Challenge at Hobbitsies' blog!

Right now there are over 250 people who are up to the challenge.

It should be a lot of fun, and CANARY has been appearing on many people's lists (yay!).

If you've added to CANARY to your challenge list, add the link to your post in the comment box or e-mail it to me (ralpine@aol.com).  I'll contact you, so I can mail you a swag pack of CANARY goodies!

2013 is going to have some great books!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am participating in the challenge and here's my link: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/p/challenges.html

I'm going to only add books to my challenge list after I actually read them, but Canary is one of the books I want to read for the challenge.

Michelle Sedeño said...

I'm still not sure if I'll participate because I don't know if I can get as much debut books as I can. But I will definitely read books from the Lucky 13ers! :)

And I would love a Canary swag pack! :D

(I would also love to r&r Canary. If you needed someone, I'm just here. :)

michelleshoutsrandom.blog[at]gmail[dot]com

:D

Michelle Sedeño said...

Oh, forget what I said above. I joined the challenge. :D

My blog is at michelleshoutsrandom.blogspot.com

Ashera barbara said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Pengobatan Penyakit Kulit Herbal
Obat Infeksi Kulit
Cara Menghilangkan Flek Paru Paru