Monday, November 12, 2012

KidLit Cares: Auction for Hurricane Sandy




The writing community is amazing.  They organized a huge auction to help victims of Hurricane Sandy just days after she hit.  The auction was such a success, that they've added another round.  And up for bid?  A 30 page manuscript critique by me!

You should check it out and all the other great items you can bid on!

I love the blog Cup of Jo, and on her Facebook page, she posted this incredible picture her brother took from the top of the Empire State Building after Sandy had hit.  Half of the city had power, the other half was without.



1 comment:

Aldea Aundy said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Kram Otak
Obat Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh
Obat Tradisional Benjolan Di Tangan
Kumpulan Artikel Mengenai Kesehatan Dan Kebugaran