Friday, October 19, 2012

Repost: Companions for Heroes and a Critique


*I'm posting this one more time because today is the last day to enter, and I really think Cassandra is doing a great thing helping both servicemen and shelter dogs (and writers...with a critique!).  Visit her blog right now and make sure you enter!*

As many of you know, I like...uhm...love...uhm...okay, okay, I am obsessed with dogs!

The wonderful Cassandra Marshall is having a contest where she will donate up to $1,000 dollars to a program called Companions for Heroes.  The organization rescues shelter dogs, trains, and then pairs them up with veterans suffering from PTSD.  How amazing is that?

But she's not just donating to that organization, she's also giving away a critique.  I've been a fan of her blog for over a year...she offers great writing advice.

If you have a moment, check it out!

1 comment:

Cassandra Marshall said...

Thank so so so so much for helping to spread the word!