Friday, September 28, 2012

My First TV Interview!


I was interviewed by my high school's Video Production class!  How fun is that?  It aired during our weekly announcements.

I love you all, so I will share this very awkward and long winded interview about CANARY.  I think I need to figure out how to shorten my elevator's pitch...yikes!  I can sure go on and on with my answers (and what's up with the Joey Potter expressions?!?).

Don't you love the books behind me!?!   ; )  I may have strategically placed some of my favorites around me for moral support!

Click to 2:40 to see me interview about CANARY...

3 comments:

Chelsea Pitcher said...

Great interview!! I loved hearing about how you came up with the idea! :)

Lisa said...

Woot!

Kendra S-L said...

What a fantastic student-produced news program. Love the setting and your confidence in speaking. And check out that Great Lakes pronunciation of basketball. Yeah! Students are going to LOVE this book!