Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hip Hip Hipster!


I have a cofession.

I kind of dig the hipster thing (which is probably a very "un-hipster" thing to do).

I've been crushing on the trend for a long time. Especially the following hipster-like items:

This plaid shirt...


 Mustaches...

 

YA book supporter meme, Ryan Gosling...


Giant glasses (the bigger the better)...


Shaggy pups who are too cool for haircuts...


My kickball team...

Wedding Photos with mustached men...



And MY BOOK COVER!!!!


Don't you just adore the vintage retro theme my publishing house went with?!  Very hipster!

And by all means...it's okay to drool!

And to add it to your Goodreads' shelf!

2 comments:

Caroline Carlson said...

It's strange that no one on your kickball team has a mustache. And I wonder what the canary would look like all dolled up in big glasses and a plaid shirt. He looks pretty great just as he is, though!

Kathryn Rose said...

Whoa...I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cover!