Tuesday, August 28, 2012

One Year...ONE YEAR!


Today is August 28, 2012.

It seemed like a regular work day, and it would have passed as one, but then someone at work asked me about CANARY.  And when it was coming out.

I told them August 28, 2013, which was posted on Barnes and Noble under the listing for my book.

I thought about it for a minute and realized that today is August 28.  So today isn't just a normal day.  Not at all.  Today is one year until my book comes out, and while it still seems far away, it also seems so very very close.  All of it does.  This whole book thing, which often still feels like a dream.  And that is pretty incredible!

One year!  Hot diggity dog!

Want to celebrate with me?  Add it to your Goodreads shelf! 

P.S.  I just talked to marketing last week and was told that my cover was in production and should be complete soon!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Canary sounds amazing and I can't wait to read it! Congratulations, only a year to go! Woo hoo! *sqeee* :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting ... HOW EXCITING! My birthday's August 27 ... so I'll have a built in reminder next year to watch for Canary's release. I'm happy for you, Rachele. Hope the book is an instant bestseller! Jo (YA Novel Writing)