Monday, July 9, 2012

Choices, Choices...Author Picture!


The wonderful Tess Smith sent me the completed pictures so took for my author photo.  She did an amazing job, and I'm so happy with them.

But now I need to decide which one to choose!

Want to help?

All you gotta do is vote for your favorite.  I'm so indecisive, I'd love to hear your opinion!

 Picture 1:
Picture 2:

Picture 3:

Picture 4:

Picture 5:

I'm not entirely sure I want to use a dog picture (even though I LOVE my pooch).  Thoughts?


7 comments:

Faith E. Hough said...

You're lucky to be so photogenic! You actually look great in all of them, but oddly enough the dog photo looks most writerly to me. :)

Dr. Cheryl Ward said...

I agree with Faith...love the color photo with your dog! Love your glasses and you look fabulously happy!

Krispy said...

I actually love your photos with the dog the most! I think you look the most natural there (and so happy!), and you two make an adorable pair. But you look great in all your photos, so yay for all the choices! The 3rd is my favorite among the others. :)

Peggy Eddleman said...

I love the dog one the most. You look so HAPPY! And genuine. Plus, your dog is freaking adorable.

Kate Conway Kimmel said...

How can we choose? Each one is so great, you can't go wrong. This is very exciting!

Rebecca said...

You are gorgeous and oh so photogenic! My favorite is the (colour) dog one as it's fun and cute and brilliant and awesome; I love that you look so relaxed! Apart from the dog ones which are my favorite, picture 1 is in second place as it's smiley and lovely and friendly.

Which ever you decide to use, know that in 2013 when Canary releases I will most certainly be reading it as it sounds fabulous! :)

Eileen Wiedbrauk said...

Nora Roberts has posed with her dogs for author pics, so has Janet Evanovich. And you look the most sincerely in the dog pics opposed to the others. :)