Friday, July 13, 2012

40% off Moo.com


I've shown off my mini-business cards before.




And now is your chance to get some of your own.  Moo.com is having their summer sale today and tomorrow (ends July 14).  Everything is 30% off, which means you can get 100 mini-cards for only $13.00!  They also make business cards, stickers and other fun things.  There are tons of designs to choose from or you can upload your own!

And if you go to Moo.com with my referral link, you get another 10% off your purchase!  That's 40% off for the next two days.

It's basically foolproof to make the cards, and I love them to pieces.  I have even punched a hole at the top of them and strung ribbons to make bookmarks.


Seriously, these are so cute and this deal only happens twice a year!

P.S.  I also have the big business cards (I bought the ones that look like books, and I love those too!  It's just that the mini-cards are so so cute!)

3 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

I needed to order some more cards before the LA conference, so I stumbled onto the sale too. I get the regular business cards with my photography on one side, since I'm also a photographer. I can't over-emphasize how beautiful the artwork comes out, and how the paper has a nice thickness. It's like handing over a tiny work of art, and I like to think that means they'll hold onto it longer.

Krispy said...

Ah, if only I needed business cards! These are so ridiculously adorable! But thanks for letting me know about Moo!

Rachel said...

Your business cards are ADORABLE! :-)