Monday, June 25, 2012

What Is In My Head


I can't take claim for this picture.  In fact, I tried to find the origin of it, but was unsuccessful (if you know the artist, let me know!).  

However, I love the depiction of what's in this person's head.  It reminds me of what I'm like when I'm walking around with a story in me that I'm trying to get out!  I get in a fog where all I'm thinking about is my story, and I'm not saying too much to the outside world.

This is the perfect representation of an author!


2 comments:

Cate said...

I feel the same!!! lol

Roxie said...

A housemate once walked into my room while I was writing, looked at the piles of clothes, books, knitting,empty tea cups and breakfast bowls and said, in horror, "How can you STAND this mess?"

I looked around, shrugged, and tapped my forehead, saying, "You should see what it's like in here!"