Thursday, June 28, 2012

June: In Pictures


June has flown by, but isn't that the way it always is in the summer?

I love looking at the pictures in my phone, because I don't always catch the big moments, but many of the smaller ones.

So here is my June phone dump...a month in pictures!

Beach Boys Concert:
Homemade Popsicles:
Rocking fake hipster glasses with my amazing little sister:
A SURPRISE Nature hike in the marshland (thus, the flip-flops):

The Shins concert:
Exploring Marines Week in Cleveland:
Rainbows in the parking lot:
Boat cruise on Lake Erie w/my main squeeze and sisters-in-law:

Woolfest at Lake Farmparks:
Pedicures with a good book:

Car rides with my pup:

Lazy days spent writing:

What have you been up to this June?

4 comments:

Pretty Knitty said...

Love your phone dump! Love your dog, too...what a cutie! :) (The people in your pix are pretty adorable, too...)

Kristan Hoffman said...

Pup and piggies are the cutest!

Mostly I'm trying not to melt. This 100 degree weather can go die. :P

Krispy said...

Cute pictures! Those piggies are adorable, and I just love your doggie! Oh and I went to a Beach Boys concert too! Fun times. :) I can't believe it's already so far into summer. It's just flying!

Dani said...

Great pictures Rachele! Also, I wanted to tell you it was nice having dinner with you the other night!