Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Crits for Water


The wonderful and giving Kat Brauer has organized an event for the last three years called Crits for Water.  Writers, agents, and editors donate critiques in return for donations to Water, an organization that works to provide clean water to areas where it's lacking.

This year the plan is to raise $10,000 dollars, and you can help Kat reach that goal!

My critique is up on the auction block today (right now!).

I'm donating a critique of the first 7,000 words in a YA or MG novel.  That's the amount an agent usually requests for a partial, so this is a great chance to get your manuscript in tip-top shape and help a good cause.  I'll do line edits throughout and a write-up at the end.

Bidding will be open for 48 hours, until 11:59pm on the 28th. So you best be heading HERE, and trying your luck at winning a critique from me!  Woo-hoo!



2 comments:

Roxie said...

What a great idea! I'm on it!

VikLit said...

I was very happy to win this! :)