Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Here Come The Sun


This weekend my main squeeze talked me into waking up early and going to watch the sunrise over Lake Erie.  The fact that I got up at 5:00 a.m. is a feat in and among itself, since I am not a morning person at all.

But it was worth it.  We had a great start to the day!  

Radley joined us for the trip...


And grudgingly posed for some pictures (believe me, the hoodie was needed, my bed head is not pretty!)...



And she patiently sat with us while we watched the sun come up...



What a great way to welcome the day!

3 comments:

Kristan Hoffman said...

GAH WANT TO SNUGGLE RADLEY! She is such a cutie! Love that pic of you and her. :)

Meredith said...

What a wonderful morning! You're making me want to watch a sunrise now. :)

Roxie said...

Your squeeze is a keeper! What a romantic thing to do.Hope he brought you a thermos of coffee.

Radley obviously enjoyed herself.