Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lazy Florida


This picture was taken after dinner at Benihana. The one in Stuart, Florida is on the water. My family has been going to it for at least twenty years. It's a vacation tradition.

Florida is great. Very lazy days by the pool, good books read (now I'm reading Sara Zarr's HOW TO SAVE A LIFE...love), dinners with the family, and writing before I go to bed.

I'm writing like a woman possessed; I don't know if it's the ease of vacation or what, but the words are flowing out easily and keeping me up until the late hours of the night. Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Bonnie Rae said...

I feel it's easier to write when I am more relaxed. The words just flow better and more often!

Glad you are having such a good vacation!

Emma Pass said...

Wow, that looks fantastic. Glad you're having such a great time, and that the words are flowing!