Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Have a Titanic Crush on Titanic


So back in my younger days I was kind of sort of really obsessed with the movie Titanic. Like crazy fan girl obsessed. My roommate and I saw it four times in the theater our freshmen year and had our walls plastered with posters!

My love of the movie made it a no brainer to get our picture taken in front of a backdrop of the grand staircase when Jason and I were in a cruise. And while I know my husband would kill me if he found out I was sharing this, I thought the anniversary would be a fitting day to post this gem of a picture!

Don't laugh too hard!

4 comments:

Bonnie Rae said...

I saw it 12 times...

Plus, I also have a picture of my husband and I on the "recreated" grand staircase at the Titanic exhibition in Vegas.

You are not alone.

Roxie said...

What a handsome pair you are! I wonder if the movie will be as satisfying now that you have a few more years under the bowsprit?

Stephanie said...

I think Titanic is better without the 3D distraction, but then 3D has never been compelling to me. I'll settle for my regular Titanic DVD, a box of tissues and a pint of gelato.

Becca Christiansen said...

I don't care about 3D -- but since I haven't seen the movie in years, I'm dying to see it soon.

Cute pic. Cheesy, definitely, but cute :P I know I would definitely have a similar one if I had the chance to take one!