Saturday, March 24, 2012

False Spring


We've had weather in the high 70s this week in Cleveland (in CLEVELAND...this is unheard of!).

The dog and I have done lots of walking, we've been a'grilling, the summer clothes were brought up and my main squeezed mowed the lawn.

I thought this quote from one of my loves, Hemingway, was the perfect fit to this amazing weather.

"When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be the happiest."

~ From A Movable Feast

Where are you the happiest in the spring?

*A picture from my side yard of the bushes blooming!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

I am the happiest beside my darling man. Wherever he is, there is safety and comfort and joy.

A hammock under the apple tree on a warm day is second best.

Elizabeth Twist said...

I'm in Southern Ontario, and have been experiencing the same freak-o-nature early spring. Out in the woods, hiking with the dog is where it's at.