Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Book Pitch!


My book is going overseas to London in April to try to sell, sell, sell at the London YA Book Fair.

While I don't get to go with it (boo!), it will travel in a foreign rights guide and part of its belongs will be a book tagline. You see them more often on movie posters, but if you check out your favorite books, some of them have taglines on the cover.

Want to know mine????

If she stays quiet, her secret will destroy her.
If she speaks out, it will destroy everyone.

What do you think? Would you buy it?

Bon voyage, CANARY, and here's to some foreign sales!

*I'm hoping if CANARY has the chance, it will go visit Kate Middleton and bring back some of her amazing clothes!

10 comments:

allison said...

YES that tagline makes me want to read your book right now.

Rachel said...

LOVE that tagline. I want CANARY nooooooooow. :-)

Angelica R. Jackson said...

Kind of reminds me of one of my favorites (and a really effective one): No one can hear you scream in space.

Good luck, Canary!

Trisha Leaver said...

Forget the clothes; bring back some of those odd yet simultaneously amazing hats!

Fantastic tag line -- totally intrigued me.

Jeigh said...

I love it! Can't wait to read it!

Stephen L. Duncan said...

DO LIKE. How awesome, too! I say we petition for a seat on the plane. I LOVE London!

Becca Christiansen said...

I love it!

Emma Pass said...

It sounds great! Good luck!

Sarah Pearson said...

Yep, I would :-)

Good luck!

Kristan Hoffman said...

Love the tagline!