Monday, February 6, 2012

Telling the Truth


If you follow me on my Facebook page, you might have caught my message last week that I finished my (millionth) draft of my new book.

It's done and ready to be sent off to my agent.

But I haven't hit "send."

The truth is that I'm nervous to show it to him.

I don't know why...he saw the first 75 pages or so when I started the project and I've had five beta readers look it over, but still, I can't seem to hit "send."

So that's my truth. Writing isn't always easy.

Maybe I'll find the nerve to send it out into the world today.

Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Kristan Hoffman said...

Fingers crossed for you! You can do it!

Sarah Ahiers said...

You can do it! You'll feel so much better once you do, because once you do, it's out of your hands.

Meredith said...

You can do it! Hit send!

ladonna watkins said...

Hit send.

Triona said...

I go through this every time I get a full request on a query... it's oddly comforting to know that the nervousness doesn't go away when you're working on your second book for publication!

Love your blog, by the way.