Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Radley!


I will be the first one to admit that I'm a bit obsessed with my dog, Radley.

But who wouldn't be? She's a cutie!


Yesterday she turned 1, so we celebrated in style!

There was Frosty Paws eaten...



And presents to open and play with (she's a big Who fan...although the shirt only stayed on for about five minutes)...


Look how little she was when we brought her home!


And to celebrate...one of my favorite parts of one of my favorite movies!

Before we left the breeder's house, we put her by her mom (Cherry) one last time, and the two of them touched and licked noses just like Pongo and his puppy!


6 comments:

Kristan Hoffman said...

Riley says, Happy Woof-day!

I say, HOLY CRAP she is SO cute. And oh man do I love that movie.

Lindsay Cummings author said...

Hurley and Kai say Happy Woof-day too, Radley!:)

Meredith said...

How adorable! She's just so cute! Hope she's had a great birthday!

Sarah Pearson said...

Awww Happy belated birthday to Radley.

Cortney Pearson said...

She is sooo cute! And I love that little clip from 101 Dalmations! I'm stopping by your blog from Rach's campaign, it's nice to meet you! :)

Christopher S. Ledbetter said...

I loved this. I'm stopping over from the Campaign. Cheers.