Monday, February 27, 2012

Author Photo

I have to submit an author photo for my cover...eek! I know I will have it taken professionally (I have an awesome photographer in mind), but I found a few fun ones that I wouldn't mind using instead!

Some are more of a joke, but maybe I'll start a trend. Silly author photos instead of the all serious ones!

Which is your favorite?

French Rachele...



NYC Rachele....


Cyprus Rachele...


V.I.P. Rachele....


Cartoon Rachele...


Scary Jersey Shore Spray Tan Rachele (yep...I totally posted this!)...


Coffee Loving Rachele...


IDK Rachele...


Artsy-Shot Rachele...


Sparkle Nails Rachele...


Fed Up Rachele...


And my personal favorite...

Coffee and Mustache Loving Rachele...


Uhm...seriously, I really love the picture above. It's my Goodreads and Twitter picture. I totally want to use it. What do you think?

14 comments:

Pretty Knitty said...

I like the mustache and the 2nd french shot...third choice would be the artsy one...so many to choose from!

Meredith said...

I love the coffee and mustache one! The artsy one is awesome, too, though you can't see much of your face. I say go with your gut on this one!

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

Honestly you are beautiful and have a wonderful smile in all of these pictures. I would go with one where the smile is most evident :) I'm so excited for you.

Angelica R. Jackson said...

#1 pick would be mustache, and then 2nd French pic as an alternate

Sarah said...

Mustache shot is great. I also love the artsy shot, with the dog hanging out the window behind :)

Kristan Hoffman said...

IDK Rachel or Mustache Rachel are both fab. But if you have any photog friends (and really, who doesn't) you should totally ask if they'd be willing to do a photoshoot for you.

Sarah Pearson said...

I love the artsy one, and the last one. They're both fun :-)

Brenna Braaten said...

My favorite three are Cyprus, VIP and IKD Rachel. I can't wait to see how your actual author photo turns out.

Becca Christiansen said...

Artsy and VIP are my favourites!

Jacey said...

I would pick the IDK Rachele. Cute options!

Kara said...

There are so many cute ones. But that mustache one is pretty perfect.

Kendra S-L said...

I am in favor of you launching the trend of comical author photos. Why take ourselves so seriously, I mean, really? Tear a page out of Jim Asmus' playbook. Go for Superman :)

I wonder if Mastroianni would do you one better, though :)

Lydia Kang said...

I totally loved the artsy rear-view mirror one the best! I could totally see that on a book jacket flap. :)

Peggy Eddleman said...

I can't believe I missed this before!

I really loved IDK Rachele, and I've always loved Coffee and Mustache Loving Rachele!