Sunday, January 15, 2012

Awesome Movie Alert!


Uhm...how did I miss this???


Did you know that Stephen Chobsky's The Perks of Being a Wallflower is being made into a movie?


Seriously. I must have been sleeping under a rock.

And it's not just being made...but it will be out this year!

And it stars Emma Watson!

And Mae Whitman (from my most favorite show in the world Parenthood)!

I don't know the boy playing Charlie, but he's got my vote. He looks great for the part.





Hot diggity dog! I can't wait!

Read about it here.

7 comments:

Bonnie Rae said...

I love Emma!!!

KT said...

Yeah! 3 of my favorite actors (Emma, Mae, and Logan Lerman - he rocks!) And Parenthood is THE BEST :)

Lisa Nowak said...

I loved that book.

Meredith said...

I absolutely adore this book! Soooo excited for the movie!

Karla Calalang said...

I've been meaning to read this book! I'll have to before the movie starts showing in theaters!

Jessica Therrien said...

WHAT! Holy smokes...I loooved this book. It's how I discoved The Smiths :)

Amanda said...

I love Mae, she's so talented! I think that's the boy from Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief.