Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Big Teddy Bear


It was back to school today...waking up to that alarm was hard going. I had a pretty great break, full of family, friends, my pup and writing.

Radley liked having company all day, and I enjoyed having a writing partner. We did a lot of picture taking during break, so like the proud mama that I am, here's a few I want to share...

Watching Free Willy (seriously, she was the one who wanted to watch it...don't laugh, I wasn't!)...
Snuggling with her pillow pet twin...
Riding in cars...
Sleeping by the Christmas tree...
Exploring the Christmas tree...
Playing in the snow...
Just hanging out looking cute...
Rolling...
And curling up for a long winter's nap...

You'll forgive me for posting all these pictures, right? She's just too cute not to share!

P.S. It's a good thing I don't have kids yet...can you imagine the pictures I'd post then! Yikes! It would take you hours to look at them all!

4 comments:

Bonnie Rae said...

She is adorable!

Meredith said...

Ahh, too much cuteness! Looks like you all had a great holiday. :)

Kristan Hoffman said...

SO adorable!! Esp when her eyes are closed and she looks like a giant fluff, lol.

Sarah Pearson said...

Such a cutie :-)