Friday, December 2, 2011

Moving Pictures


For some reason I'm totally crushing on these pictures. I don't know why, but they are so mesmerizing. I feel like I've been to these places (okay, I've been to the Eiffel Tower, but not when it looked like that)...it's like a strange sense of deja vu. Weird, right?

I keep coming back to them and staring at each one.

Look at each one separate. Now perhaps I will mesmerize you too with them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Kristan said...

The first one's not working for me, but I love the rest.

I, too, have been to the Eiffel Tower. Fortunately my friend insisted that we come back to see it at night.