Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hot Diggity Dog Contest!

I haven't celebrated my new contract fully until I have a contest. So here it is!

I call it the Hot Diggity Dog I Have a Book Contract Celebration!

I have lots of goodies, goodies and more goodies!

Check it all out...


A pair of fingerless writing gloves that I knitted. These are STELLAR in the cold months when you want to type, but your fingers get too darn cold.



An awesome bracelet that I ordered from Etsy (okay, I got two...one for me and one for my winner!). I had them hand stamp the word "WRITE" on it. I wear mine when I write...go figure!



A Kindle cover my mom made. I have a purple ruffle one and love it. If you don't have a Kindle, you can always regift it to someone who does. Kindles are taking over the world, man!



A writing journal that's the perfect size for slipping into your purse...


And a stack of some of my favorite books in the world. These books have a special meaning, which I'll explain during the next few days in some blog posts.



This copy of 13 Reasons Why is autographed...woo hoo!



So what are you waiting for? It's easy to enter and the more you spread the word and love, the more chances you have. I'll pick a winner next Wednesday (October 26), so you have over a week to enter and get the word out.

How to get points:
*Be a follower
*Tweet, blot or Facebook the contest
*Like me on my Facebook fan page
*Mark my book as one to read on Goodreads

Then fill out this form with your point total...good luck!

11 comments:

Bonnie Rae said...

What an awesome contest! I LOVE that bracelet!!!

Angelina C. Hansen said...

I always thought a power writing bracelet would be a great idea. . . Congrats again on the contract.

Sarah Pearson said...

I'm assuming from the weight of all those goodies that it's USA only so I will content myself with saying that bracelet is beautiful :-)

Juliemybird said...

What fun prizes! My fingers are crossed. :)

Kristan said...

Great contest, and wow, you are so crafty! I mean that in the Etsy sense, not the Disney villain sense. ;P

Kendra S-L said...

Once upon a time, your blog made my day, simply because it's the coolest on the bloggo block.

Christina Lee said...

AHHH made of awesome! I've stamped "write" on a necklace b/f for a customer, but never a bracelet...huh! I shall make myself one! I want the gloves and books!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha Seegmiller said...

What a great time to find your blog. Love the gloves and the bracelet. Congratulations!

Stacy S. Jensen said...

Congrats on the new contract. I found you via a tweet about the contest. Good luck.

Yvie Gonya said...

Congrats on the contract! That's so exciting! :)

Bee said...

You are made of awesomesauce.