Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I've loved loved LOVEd Halloween ever since I was little and my mom threw the best spooky parites in our basement (complete with ghost stories, tons of candy treats and body parts made out of things like grapes and pasta that we touched in the dark).

We had a lot of Halloween traditions growing up. My favorites were the big pot of chili my grandpa would make before we went trick-or-treating, a warm pumpkin pie and the Garfield Halloween special.

Seriously. It's the best. Have you ever seen it?

I loved this show and watched it over and over again on a VHS tape.

You can watch it in it's entirity on Youtube. Trust me, it's worth it!



What Halloween traditions do you have?

3 comments:

Bonnie Rae said...

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! Is a tradition with my family! We watch it every year!

Ellen said...

last night I watched all of Halloweentown on youtube as well! ... it is definitely cheesier than I remembered :) but worth it, hahaha. favorite quote: "being normal is vastly overrated." I quote that so much.

anyway, love the blog! :)

~Ellen G (from NaNo)

Sourire11 said...

We would always have the creepy food parties too... so fun!