Thursday, October 27, 2011

John Green Fan Girl Scream!

I might have been stalking a certain page on Amazon.

But my creepy stalking has paid off...it's here!!!

The cover!


The synopsis!

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.

The Blurb!

“An electric portrait of young people who learn to live life with one foot in the grave. Filled with staccato bursts of humor and tragedy, The Fault in Our Stars takes a spin on universal themes--Will I be loved? Will I be remembered? Will I leave a mark on this world?--by dramatically raising the stakes for the characters who are asking.”

--Jodi Picoult, author of My Sister’s Keeper and Sing You Home

The release date!

January 10, 2012

Okay, please excuse as I go explode from excitement!


2 comments:

KT said...

I can't wait either!! Did you pre-order it? Did you know John's currently signing the first printing...so pre-orders are signed? (You probably do) Haha just an fyi! Definitely a can't-wait-to-read book of 2012! DFTBA :)

Christine Tyler said...

I have mine pre-ordered too! I'm crossing my fingers I get a doodle from the yeti XD