Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Book Contract Photo Shoot!

It takes awhile to sign all your publishing contracts...who knew!

First, I had to sign them and send them to Dystel and Goderich and then send them back to the agency. From there, they forwarded them on to Medallion. Medallion sent them back to D & G and then they sent them back to me. Phew!

Here's the envelope I got with the contract signed, sealed and delivered!


And what book contract signing isn't complete without a photo shoot? I signed all six contract copies in our school library. The balloons next to me are from our school librarian extraordinaire.

Here's the book signing from every. single. angle.....





Check back Thursday. I have an awesome new project to announce!

7 comments:

Angelina C. Hansen said...

Love it! Love the balloons! Love that you got a contract. Yay!!!

Lisa Nowak said...

Yay! Congratulations.

Sarah Pearson said...

I love the photos, a true documentation of your journey :-)

Kendra S-L said...

I wish all contract signings were accompanied by pretty colored walls and balloon arrangements.

Krista Ashe said...

Whoo Hoo!!!! Congrats, girlie!!

Cynthia Lee said...

That's a pretty library! And Congratulations on your contract!!! That's wonderful news.

Meredith said...

Yay! That sounds like the most fun paperwork ever! Also, your school library is adorable. :)