Saturday, October 22, 2011

Among Good Company....

Thanks to everyone who is celebrating my book contract with me and entered my Hot Diggity Dog contest! There's still time to enter, so if you haven't...what are you waiting for?

One of the things I'm giving away are books. They aren't just random books either...they have a meaning.

So what do 13 Reasons Why, Wintergirls and The Absolutely True Diary of the Part Time Indian have in common?

They are my bookshelf mates!

If you don't know, my last name is Alpine, which means I'll be hanging out right next to Asher, Anderson and Alexie.

Who could ask for better company?

Who would your bookshelf mates be?

2 comments:

inluvwithwords said...

What a great contest!! Huge congrats on the contract.

Tanya Reimer said...

Congrats on the contract!!! I've been outta the loop for a bit, but what great news to come back too! Yay!!