Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Library Photoshoot!

I may have gushed from time to time how much I love F Scott Fitzgerald. The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books in the whole world, so it only seemed fitting that we not only get our formal wedding pictures taken in The Cleveland Public Library, but also bring a book along.

Because really, what girl doesn't carry a book at her wedding?

These pictures have a bit (okay, a lot) of the cheese factor, but they crack me up everytime I look at them.

Caption One: "I am going to creep up behind you to see what you're reading." ~Jason

Caption Two: "Oh hey, I didn't know you were creeping up behind me while I read." ~Rachele

Caption Three: "Here, let me show you some of my favorite parts." ~Rachele

Caption Four: "No one is looking. Quick! Kiss me across the library table!" ~Jason

4 comments:

Meredith said...

These are absolutely adorable! What an awesome idea.

Kristan said...

Lol awww. Love the captions too.

Sarah Pearson said...

Awww, they are so sweet :-)

Pretty Knitty said...

So cute! Congrats again, and happy reading! (and writing! We'll leave the 'rithmatic out of it for now...)