Monday, September 26, 2011

California....errr....Cyprus Dreaming!

It's raining and pouring here and I think we're all going to wash away soon! It hasn't let up which is a pain when puppies need to go out! We have lots of wet paws around here! The news said that this has been the fourth rainiest year for Cleveland in history and we just need five inches more to break the record. Ugh!

I'm tucked away in my office working on my homework for the MFA program and wishing that I was back on my honeymoon in sunny (and dry!) Cyprus!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Ha I love the rain and wish we were getting more here in northern AZ. It's been pretty warm even though it's technically fall now. That beach looks great though :)

ladonna watkins said...

Beautiful picture. It is dry here. I wish it would rain.

Angelina C. Hansen said...

Empathy. I live in a very rainy Washington State during a particularly wet year!

Sarah Pearson said...

Rain is just part of life here. Good weather is when you wake up and you're pretty sure it will be dry all day. I shouldn't complain though, we don't get enough to do any real damage.

That beach looks fantastic.

Meredith said...

Oooh, how pretty! You could always send some rain over here to Texas--we'd love it!