Wednesday, September 7, 2011

498...499...500!

I'm two people away from 500 followers....and I'd love to reach that number!

If you're a lurker, come out and say hello! Come hang out with all of us on Freckle Head!

And btw...I have an awesome contest planned for selling my book. I just need to get a few more things together/from the mailman. You'll have to be a follower to win, so why not get a head start?

Keep watching...I will post about it soon!

Will a picture of my cute puppy be incentive enough to follow? I believe cute puppies are always good incentives for thing!

10 comments:

Bonnie Rae said...

I was already following but the puppy would have worked for me had I not been =P

Angelina C. Hansen said...

If I weren't already following, the pup would have pushed me into your blogging arms.

Anonymous said...

That is one cute pup!

Linda said...

That puppy is adorable. I'm already following, but it totally would have convinced me as well.

Sarah Pearson said...

I'm with the others, if I wasn't already a follower the puppy would do it :-)

One to go, almost there!

Jodi Meadows said...

*becomes #500*

Matthew MacNish said...

You're only one away now. Er - wait, let me refresh ...

Roxie said...

Lisa sent me over here. I'm the first of your next 500.

margosita said...

Seriously, that puppy!

FYI, I'm not a "follower" because I don't use Google Friend Connect, but I AM subscribed via your RSS feed.

Bookish Brunette said...

WIN! I'm 501!!