Monday, July 18, 2011

Don't Miss This Deal

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you'll remember that I purchased mini-business cards from Moo. Check them out here.

I love Moo's products (in fact, we're using some of their stickers at our wedding this weekend.

Moo is simple and easy to use and....until Wednesday you can get 30% off your purchase.

That's big, everyone! I've NEVER seen a deal like that from them before.

What are you waiting for? Head on over!

Or should I say, moove on over! Ba ha ha!

2 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

I got a mix-and-match pack of cards with my photos a while back, and I was truly blown away by the print quality. I'm pretty picky about the colors being true and they really delivered! Might be time to order some more, thanks for the heads up.

Matthew MacNish said...

LOL. Cute.