Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crazy Busy

With the wedding less than a week away (waaaa!), I've been super busy.

But it's good busy.

And fun busy.

And I'm still finding time to squeeze in writing.

I also started knitting again (thank goodness...we had been broken up for two long!).

Writing and knitting have kind of helped me keep my sanity.

I'm trying to relax and take in the final days before the wedding, and I think the picture below adequately shows what I just might need to get through this last week!


5 comments:

Kristan said...

Less than a week?! WOW! Time flies. Eee, I'm so excited for you. :)

Kendra S-L said...

Starbucks drip. Can I get hooked up, as well?

I'm so excited for your big day and for the pictures that I know will be perfect :)

Lisa Nowak said...

You've been working so hard at this for so long. I hope your special day goes just right. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. Try to relax and just enjoy it.

Bluebell Books said...

have a lovely wedding ahead.
wow.
big deal.

Bluebell Books said...

have a lovely wedding ahead.
wow.
big deal.