Saturday, June 18, 2011

Writing Spaces

Check out these amazing writing spaces....






I love love love the idea of a chalk board wall next to my desk so I can write down ideas whenever inspiration strikes.

While these places look awesome and Starbucks is my favorite writing place near my house, there is another place that I go away to each year to write. The Kenyon Review Writing Workshop. It's an eight day long boot camp for writers and while it's going to kick my butt, I know I'll come out with some awesome writing.

I'll be heading there in about two hours and I can't wait! I'll report more when I'm there, although it may be sparse because I'll be super busy. Happy writing to all of you this week!



And how cool is the dining hall....the whole campus is very Harry Potter...very inspiring!

7 comments:

Madeline Bartos said...

Oh my gosh, that workshop seems so awesome. I'm jealous! Can't wait to hear what it's like. :D

Kristan said...

You're there again?? Gah, so jealous! Have a great time in Gambier. I'll be dreaming of it...

Michael Offutt said...

Sounds fun. Good luck with your writing.

Cynthia Lee said...

Holy Mother of Crap, that's where the workshop is held? It looks like Manderley or Thornfield Hall or something.

That must be wonderful!!

Lisa Nowak said...

Good luck and have fun!

Carrie said...

Have fun at the writing workshop.

Cate said...

Beautiful spaces, I especially loved the bath tray - I will have to get one! I hope you enjoyed your writing course, and stop by my blog sometime, I am actually working on a post about writing spaces also! :)