Wednesday, June 15, 2011

38 Days Until the Big Day!

Our wedding is in 38 days! 38 days, y'all! Every time I log into our Crate and Barrel registry the amount of days left stare back at me in big bold numbers. Not that I log onto my registry a lot... ;)

I'm ready...I can't wait, but I'm such a planner. I worry about getting it all done and being able to relax and enjoy everything.

These last few weeks have been busy with completing wedding details. Now that school is over, I know I'll be doing even more work.

But it's fun work.

And it hasn't been all work.

My mom and sister threw a wonderful shower for me at one of my favorite restaurant's in Cleveland's Tremont area.

Look at the amazing cupcakes my mom made (from scratch!) and the paper cake she constructed. It came a part so everyone took home a "slice" full of candy.


My cousin Shelly (the blond) made the six+ hour drive to surprise me!


And here's Jason and I with the females in his family...


And my future sister in laws!


This past weekend I celebrated with my favorite ladies at my bachelorette party. We had appetizers first complete with a rice krispie treat cake made by my sister (my all time favorite dessert!).


Posed with our studded Michael Jackson gloves (my favorite singer of all time).


We then headed to downtown Cleveland for sushi, dancing and mustaches!


I know our wedding will be here before I know it, and I can't wait!

3 comments:

Kristan said...

Eeee that's so exciting! I can't believe so much time has passed!

Also, the mustaches are adorable, lol!

Pretty Knitty said...

Sooo eciting! Sooo happy for you! It's gonna be a big, fun day!

Lisa Nowak said...

You most be so excited! And your mom and sister are so clever. :)