Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Almost Tee-Shirt Weather!


The days are warming up around here...finally! It's been so cold and rainy that I'm ready to see the sun for the long term now.

Sunnier days mean flip flops, maxi dresses (oh, how I love the maxi dress) and tee-shirts.

Such as this one (which you can get here)...


If this tee-shirt wasn't so darn expensive (and made for people the size of a twig), I'd be all over it. It's perfect for a writer.

If you haven't checked out Out of Print Clothing before, you must. They create tee-shirts out of some of the best books that there are. Personally, I have my eye on The Great Gatsby and To Kill a Mockingbird shirts.

What book would you want on a shirt?

6 comments:

Becca C. said...

I LOVE the loose-leaf paper shirt!!! :D I have t-shirts with Tolstoy, Orwell, and Tolkien on them, and I really want a Jane Austen shirt next!

Kristan said...

Hmm. I think I'd like JOY LUCK CLUB on a t-shirt. I love that lined paper one! But yeah, not paying $50 for a shirt.

Kristine Asselin said...

Those are wicked cute! I'd love Ender's Game on a t-shirt! One of my faves.

Trisha said...

I so want that first shirt!

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Omigosh the binder paper t-shirt!!! I loveeee it... haha it's so cute.

Lisa Nowak said...

Ooh, that one that looks like paper is cute. I don't know what book I'd have put on a shirt. That's kind of like asking what you're favorite book is, or which color you like best. There are too many choices.