Monday, April 4, 2011

Keeping Busy

I know, I know, I've stunk with my blogging this last week. I've just been really busy.

Here's my busy life in pictures:

I have a pile of papers to grade....


Books for my MFA program to read....


Lots of writing....


Wedding planning (including finding my wedding shoes and getting the invitations!)...


A registry to start building...


Puppy preparing (we bring her home in less than five days...waaaa!)....



Whew! It is Spring Break, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on blogging. What's been keeping you busy?

6 comments:

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

I can't wait to see puppy pictures!

Emily White said...

Whew! You are one busy gal! Sporadic blogging is completely understandable.

Michael Offutt said...

Well one can't argue that your life isn't going places. You've got a lot on your plate.

Kristan said...

Puppy!! I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything else you said. PUUUUUPPPPEEEEEE!

KO: The Insect Collector said...

Grading, too. It's always such a mental effort for me to simply start the grading.

Matthew MacNish said...

You've got lots of good reasons to be away!