Sunday, March 6, 2011

Queen of Procrastination

Here's a huge time suck if you want to procrastinate from writing. It's crazy addictive.

We often use this method to settle disputes in my classroom. I know, I know...very legit. I employ the highest forms of justice while teaching!
I won't tell you what it is, I'll let you discover it for yourself. But don't say that I didn't warn you!

Click here if you dare!

And don't forget that I'll close my DIVERGENT advance reader copy contest tonight at midnight. Enter now if you haven't yet. The book rocks!

7 comments:

Kari Marie said...

I dared and now I regret it. But thankfully there isn't an app for that or no one would ever hear frome again.

Lisa Nowak said...

Procrastination would be my death sentence.

Hey, look at how many followers you have. Yay! :)

Madeline Bartos said...

Good gravy, that's addicting! I love seeing the computer's thoughts and what he notices about my tendencies. Perhaps I'll have to learn what he learns to outwit opponents and figure out their habits. ;)

Carrie said...

That was pretty addicting. It is cool to see how the computer learns the game.

Matthew Rush said...

Very cool. Reminds me of the Jeopardy computer a little.

Lenny Lee* said...

hi miss rachele! i dared do it and it was fun. it got me reminded of that movie war games where the computer learned from playing tac tac toe.
...hugs from lenny

Sully's Scribbles said...

Hey!

Just dropping in to let you know I gave you a Stylish Blogger Award!

http://sullyscribbles.blogspot.com/2011/03/fifteen-blogs-im-passing-award-onto.html