Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DIVERGENT Winner! And Kindle Covers!

Wow! I had so many entries in the DIVERGENT arc contest, but seriously, this book is so great that I understand why.

I used a random number generator and it gave me number 9. Number 9 belonged too....

SARAH AHIERS!!!!

Woo hoo!!!

I'm sending an e-mail your way...congrats! :)

Remember the Kindle case that I posted last week that my mom made?

Well, now you can get one too!

She listed a few on Etsy and is making more as we speak.

Her shop is called whitedogblackdog after our two terriers Mcgee and Libby! She's still working on making the shop look pretty, but the first cases are listed there.


If you like what you see and want something different, contact her or shoot me over an e-mail and she can work with you. I love my case (and the fact that it looks like a cute clutch).

6 comments:

Sarah Ahiers (Falen) said...

OMG! That is awesome! Yay for Random Number generators! Thank you so much!

Lola Sharp said...

Yay and CONGRATS to Sarah! :)

Sara McClung ♥ said...

Congrats to Sarah!

*jealous*

Lenny Lee* said...

hooray for miss sarah!!!

Carolyn Abiad said...

How did I miss this? Congrats to Sarah!

Happily Cheesy said...

I really need to get into these give aways...

But I guess in a way I am. An award for you: http://crystalcollier.blogspot.com/2011/03/more-awards.html